ClassClap helps teachers:
- Classroom management: Create multiple classes at the same time on the app, divide groups in a class, add or remove students, create class schedules and activities at the school, register for meals.
- Control information: Authenticate parents, take attendance of students daily
- Communicate easily with parents: Teachers can talk with the whole parents or discuss with each parent individually.
- Report assessing and mark for each student: Each student will have learning and training results (positive and need improvement), evaluate and give detailed scores of each student or many students at the same time, summary report by day/week/month/year …
- Quickly update information to each parent: Notifications will be sent to the parent’s device
- Parents immediately take notifications after the teacher posts news or pictures on the common message board.
ClassClap helps parents:
- Capturing the situation of their children anytime, anywhere helps parents to be assured during their children’s time at school
- Participate in student assessment at home to create an environment that encourages your child’s integral development
- Send/receive notifications quickly, eliminating errors caused by missing information
- Look up class schedule, look up scores by day / week / month / year
ClassClap application supports school management for the School Leadership:
- Create a list of up to 1,000 accounts for teachers/parents of the school in just 3 minutes
- The school leadership can monitor all the activities of all classes in the school
- Assign and publish weekly teaching schedule for all teachers
- Confirm teacher’s class time
- Manage the kitchen, calculate nutrition by age (warning when the amount of calories allowed are exceeded)
- Export weekly/monthly/yearly report according to standard form
- Register meals for students, manage meal income and expenses, and report on meal details