These terms are important. Please read carefully because these terms refer to matters such as Your commitments to us and our commitments to you regarding the Services classclap.vn provides. We understand that your use of the classclap.vn service means that you have read our terms, how it works, and agree to our terms.
This Agreement can be updated regularly by classclap.vn, the updated version will replace the terms and conditions in the original agreement.
1. WORDS EXPLANATION
“ClassClap” is an application to manage the classroom, update attendance, evaluate learning status, exchange information between parents and teachers, to help connect school – teacher and parent. ClassClap includes: website: https://classclap.vn , Classclap application on Apple App Store (Apple App Store) or Google Play Store (Google Play Store).
“The Company” and / or “We” in this Agreement shall be construed to be VJA PLUS SOFTWARE CORPORATION, address: 6th Floor, Sannam Building, 78 Duy Tan, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
“Service” is the entire product and services that the ClassClap can provide now or in the future.
“Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Services or parts of our Services.
“You” and / or “User” means an individual / entity accessing or using the Service, or another company or entity on behalf of that person accessing or using the Service (if applicable).
“Content” means any content available or appearing in the Service and / or on the Service Website including, but not limited to any static images; voice; sequence of animations, whether with or without effects; music videos, music, lyrics, song clips, recordings and videos, text, articles, editorial works, data, information and / or physical products or accessible services through or on the Service.
“API” stands for the English word Application Programming Interface. APIs are methods and protocols to connect with other libraries and applications, providing access to a set of frequently used functions and from which data can be exchanged between applications.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Classclap provides the Service in accordance with the “Terms of Service” (hereinafter referred to as the “TOS”). Your access and registration to use by any means (computers, tablets, phones, internet-connected devices, …) of classclap.vn services means that you have agreed with all both the terms and conditions of this Use Agreement. We reserve the right to change, adjust the TOS at our discretion from time to time without notice to the User. We will clearly publish on the Website of those changes and additions. We understand that if the User continues to use the Service after the TOS is updated, it means that the User has accepted and agreed to strictly abide by the updated content.
If you are under 18 years of age, you must ask your parents or guardian to read these terms and agree to you. If you do not request or your parent or guardian disagree with the Agreement, you are not authorized to use the Services.
To use the website or ClassClap application, you must create an account.
You warrant that your account is subject to the ClassClap Application rules.
You warrant that the information provided to use the App is true, correct, complete at the time of request (Note: All your rights and obligations will be based on your account information. You are registered, so our company is not responsible for any false information that affects or limits your rights).
Using ClassClap, we collect the following from you:
- Personal information: includes the information you provide us to create an account such as name, phone number, email address; …
- User authorization: Teachers, parents, students, school.
- Users may connect to the Service using a third party service and Users allow us to access, store and use the User’s information from that service as permitted by that service. We will use login information such as email, name, … to authenticate your account. The information we collect for uses is outlined in this policy. Users should note that we have no control and are not responsible for that service.
Each Account in the Service is intended for User use only. The User may not assign to any third party or lend to any third party their Account. Their Account is not inherited by any third party.
4. ACCOUNT USE RIGHTS
You have the right to use the ClassClap Application and other services we provide, however use will not include the following (except with ClassClap’s written consent):
- Transfer, re-grant of rights, disclose, otherwise transfer or sell the software or the entire ClassClap Application to any other third party;
- Copy, modify, reproduce, create new products or other versions on the basis of this version;
- Redesign, compile, disassemble, modify, or reverse engineer of the ClassClap Application or the ClassClap Application content;
- Use the ClassClap Application to provide services to any other organization or individual;
- Use, sell, loan, copy, edit, connect, translate, publish, publish information related to ClassClap Application, build a replication page (replication page is the multiple copies page created on an original basis) to disclose this information or to develop derivative products, works or services;
- Using ClassClap Application to post, transfer, transmit or store information that violates the law, violates the fine traditions of the nation;
- Use the ClassClap App to use, post, transfer, transmit, or store any content that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, trade secrets or legal rights;
- Use ClassClap Application or other services provided by ClassClap in any form of violation of law, for any illegal purpose;
- Use the ClassClap Application to perform any action that harms the ClassClap network security system, including but not limited to data usage or unauthorized access to system servers or accounts; accessing the network to delete, modify and add information; spread malicious programs, viruses or take any other action to harm or destroy the network;
- Other forms of violation harming ClassClap and / or other Users.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- This application is developed and owned by VJA Plus Software Joint Stock Company. All intellectual property rights in connection with the Application (including but not limited to source code, images, data, information, content contained in the Application, modifications, additions, updates of the Application and related documentation (if have) will be owned solely by the Company and no individual or organization is authorized to copy, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise infringe to the rights of owners without the consent and written permission of the Company.
- You acknowledge that all data, content, materials, images, … in the Application belong to us or our licensors, that you are only authorized to use each such material under These Terms and may not be used in any commercial form.
- You acknowledge that you do not have access to the App in source code form.
6. PRIVACY AND SECURITY
In addition, to increase the level of security and help users experience ClassClap safely, we have used Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and have been issued an SSL Certificate by the GlobalSign team (for better understanding please click icon “SSL padlock” Secure Global sign by GMO).
7. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
7.1. For Users
You have the right to access your Personal Information that we hold to the extent permitted.
In the event that you wish to review, correct, update, prevent, delete or limit our use of your Personal Data previously provided for use, please contact us at The “Contact” section below, state your name, details information and your request. We will accept, review and respect your request unless that field is required to be kept.
7.2. For ClassClap
By using the App, you acknowledge that we have the right to use the API system to access data on your phone: (1) Write App data to a memory card, (2) Access to the Internet from your device. All such access is made by us with your consent, so you undertake and acknowledge that, once you have used our app, you will not have any claims regarding this access to VJA Plus Software Joint Stock Company.
Ads and commercial content served by ClassClap: by using the app, you acknowledge that we reserve the right to use your non-identifying information in order to deliver targeted advertisements.
8. TERM AND TERMINATION
The term of this agreement takes effect from the date you agree to use the service until your account is closed.
Cases of Termination:
- You have the right to delete your Account or cancel your use of the Service by uninstalling and / or discontinuing ClassClap access at any time.
- Certain Users (eg Parents, School Staff) may terminate your use of the Service or your account at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For institutions we will require certain information to be provided before School employees can terminate their and / or yours accounts.
As a parent, if you created your child’s account (or your child is not using Services at school), you can also terminate your child’s account in the same way, although we will need to verify your identity (such as asking you to send us a request from the same email address you used to give your consent to activate your student account initially). Parents of students whose accounts are created (or directed to be used by your child’s teacher in the school) will first need to contact your child’s school to request termination.
- ClassClap may delete a User Account if the User was / is violating this TOS, or if the nature or quality of the Service is endangered by the User’s behavior.
ClassClap reserves the right to delete any Account that has been inactive for a period of one year or more.
9. HANDLING VIOLATIONS
In the event that you violate any provision in these Terms, ClassClap reserves the right to immediately close your account and / or delete all infringing information and content.
In case we consider your violation to be less serious, we will suspend your Account and notify you to correct and remedy the consequences. Within the specified time limit you fail to remedy the error, we will immediately delete your Account.
Depending on the nature and extent of the violation, you will be responsible to the competent authority, ClassClap and a third party for any damages caused by or resulting from your breach.
11. EVENT DISCLAIMER
We are not responsible for the User’s Account posting information, unorthodox information, information that is against the state, is contrary to fine customs and regulations, contrary to the law.
These TOS are not applicable in force majeure cases such as: The Company ceases to operate or files bankruptcy at that time. The Company may terminate or suspend all User accounts and licenses with or without notice to you and with no liability to you. We believe you (or your school if you have one) in possession of your data, and maintaining access to that data is important. If we discontinue the Service (for example, if we are out of business), we will give notice in advance and you may obtain information from ClassClap.
VJA Plus Software Joint Stock Company uses secure https and encryption methods to transmit and store your personal and communication data. We are committed to keeping confidential all information you provide to VJA Plus Software Joint Stock Company or we collect from you and do not disclose it to any third parties unless requested by the Competent State Agency.